Why Edible Oil Refinery Is Necessary
Edible oil is indispensable in our daily life, no matter what kind of food you make. Especially in China, we have accumulated thousands of years diet culture, and edible oil quality will directly influence the food flavor. Thus high quality edible oil is definitely important. It is said that the edible oil without refinery is full of impurities such as gums, pigments, waxes, phosphatides and free fatty acid (FFA), among which some are harmful to our health. Edible oil refining is essential to remove them and offer us the first or second grade edible oil.
Edible Oil Refinery Equipment
Refining pot, decolorizing pot, deodorizing pot, vacuum pump, steam generator and heat conduction furnace are necessary for the edible oil refining process. They are connected with vessels by pipeline.
Edible Oil Refinery Process
Actually edible oil refinery is classified into physical refining and chemical refining, and we will introduce the chemical refining method. The complete edible oil refining process is composed the following sections which are Degumming,Neutralising,Bleaching,Deodorization and Dewaxing.
This is also the pretreatment of oil refinery. Degumming is to remove the phosphatides and mucilaginous material in crude oil. Phosphatides had strong hygroscopy and its existence is not good for edible oil storage, but it has high nutrition and wide application. The removal of phosphatides is the essential part of oil refining. This step adopts hot water or alkali electrolyte solution. The phosphatides puff by absorbing water, then precipitate and separate out from the oil.
The second step is neutralization. It is to remove the Free Fatty Acids(FFA) by adding caustic soda. Thermic fluid oil is needed here to heat crude oil to about 60°C. Then stir the crude oil, and the chemical reaction can create soap stock, which settles at the bottom of the tank and taken out.
Oil Refining Machines Advantages
1. Equip with heating system and electrical control box.
2. High automatic operation and reliable performance.
3. Flexibly refining place;both indoor and outdoor available.
4. The main part of the machine is made of stainless steel and alloy steel.
How To Choose Qualified Edible Oil
1. Color. Generally speaking, the higher refining standard, the lighter the color. Of course, every vegetable oil has its own color.
2. The clarity degree..The more clear the oil, the higher quality it has.
3. The odorlessness. Put one or two drop in your hands and rub your hands together for a while. Choose it if there is no smell or pungnent taste.